December 12th - 13th, 2020
It's been a tough year, so let us get you into the Christmas Spirit!
To book seats click here: A Very Special Christmas GUEST REGISTRATION Form
OTT's 2020 Summer Session TALENT SHOWCASE
We wrap up our Summer Sessions with a night featuring the wonderful talent of OTT students and alumni.
|Illustration by Cherise Harris|
"HOW TO EAT LIKE A CHILD...and other lessons in not being grown-up"
by Delia Ephron, John Forster & Judith Kahan
This musical romp through the joys and sorrows of being a child is hilarious. Children give lessons in such subjects as how to beg for a dog, how to torture your sister, how to act after being sent to your room, and how to laugh hysterically.
The Theory of Relativity
by Neil Bartram & Brian Hill
THIS SHOW IS RECOMMENDED FOR AUDIENCES 10+
Some content in the show not suitable for students under 10 years old.
From Drama Desk Award nominees Neil Bartram and Brian Hill (The Story of My Life), The Theory of Relativity is a joyous and moving look about our surprisingly interconnected lives. Whether you're allergic to cats, in love for the first or tenth time, a child of divorce, a germaphobe or simply a unique individual, audience members and actors alike are sure to find themselves in this fresh new musical. Through a seemingly unrelated collection of songs, scenes and monologues, The Theory of Relativity introduces a compelling array of characters experiencing the joys and heartbreaks, the liaisons and losses, the inevitability and the wonder of human connection.
- December 13th to 15th, 2019 - A Very Special Christmas with Operation Triple Threat
- April 12th to 20th, 2019 - Roald Dahl's Matilda The Musical
- December 9th, 2018 - Term 1 December Showcase (12-21 Group)
- December 5th, 2018 - Term 1 December Showcase ( 7-11 Group)
- June 29th to July 1st, 2018 - Honk! Jr.
- April 13th to 16th, 2018- Disney's The Little Mermaid
- December 17th, 2017 - Term 1 December Showcase (12-21 Group)
- December 13th, 2017 - Term 1 December Showcase ( 7-11 Group)
- June 30th to July 2nd, 2017- Madagascar Jr. -- A Musical Adventure
- April 21st to 23rd, 2017- Once On This Island- A Musical
- December 18th, 2016- Term 1 December Showcase (12-21 Group)
- December 14th, 2016- Term 1 December Showcase (7-11 Group)
- June 2016- "Seusscial Jr." *& "BROADWAY- End of Year 12-21 Year Group Showcase
- April 2016- "Into The Woods" -- Stephen Sondheim & James Lapine's sophisticated fairytale story.
- December 2015- Term 1 December Showcase (11-21 Group & 7-10 Group)
- June 2015 End of Year Showcase- Featuring our 7-10 group , as well as student directed / inspired pieces, under the theme "CHANGE" by our 11-21 group.
- April 2015- The Wiz --William F. Brown’s musical comedy version of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum.
- April 2014- "13, A New Musical" – A hilarious and high energy musical with a grown up story about growing up!
- 2013- "SAANG! Dance. Act." – our 2013 Christmas revue
- 2013 April Showcase – a musical theatre production based on the lives/experiences of our student cast.
- 2012- "Fame! Jr." – FAME JR. is the bittersweet but ultimately inspiring story of a diverse group of students as they commit to four years of gruelling artistic and academic work.
- 2011- "True Colours: An Exploration of Human Emotions"—a revue.