SYNOPSIS: Join Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the hip hip Hippo and, of course, those hilarious, plotting penguins as they bound onto your stage in the musical adventure of a lifetime. Based on the smash DreamWorks animated motion picture, Madagascar – A Musical Adventure JR. follows all of your favorite crack-a-lackin’ friends as they escape from their home in New York’s Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to the madcap world of King Julien’s Madagascar. Filled with outlandish characters, adventure galore and an upbeat score, Madagascar JR. will leave audiences with no choice but to “Move It, Move It!”
- July 2nd, 2017- End of Year 12-21 Year Group Showcase
- April 21st to 23rd, 2017- "Once On This Island- A Musical"
- December 18th, 2016- Term 1 December Showcase (12-21 Group)
- December 14th, 2016- Term 1 December Showcase (7-11 Group)
- June 2016- "Seusscial Jr." *& "BROADWAY- End of Year 12-21 Year Group Showcase
- April 2016- "Into The Woods" -- Stephen Sondheim & James Lapine's sophisticated fairytale story.
- December 2015- Term 1 December Showcase (11-21 Group & 7-10 Group)
- June 2015 End of Year Showcase- Featuring our 7-10 group , as well as student directed / inspired pieces, under the theme "CHANGE" by our 11-21 group.
- April 2015- "The Wiz" --William F. Brown’s musical comedy version of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum.
- April 2014- "13, A New Musical" – A hilarious and high energy musical with a grown up story about growing up!
- 2013- "SAANG! Dance. Act." – our 2013 Christmas revue
- 2013 April Showcase – a musical theatre production based on the lives/experiences of our student cast.
- 2012- "Fame! Jr." – FAME JR. is the bittersweet but ultimately inspiring story of a diverse group of students as they commit to four years of gruelling artistic and academic work.
- 2011- "True Colours: An Exploration of Human Emotions"—a revue.